Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Episode 7: I'm Back!!

Hello All,
It’s been about three months since my last post. I apologize for the hiatus but it was necessary in order to complete another project that I was working on. The book that I mentioned in my last entry is finally complete. As I stated then, it chronicles my family’s journey from the time my son started taking acting lessons, to where we are now. Much like this blog, the purpose of the book is to inform and inspire. Our journey has been interesting to say the least and we have gone through some things that many who know us will be surprised to hear about. It hasn’t always been easy, but then again, most things worth having never are. I am currently shopping the book around, searching for a literary agent who can help sell it to a publisher. If that doesn’t happen, I intend to publish it myself. In any case, it will be coming out…one way or the other.
In the meantime, I will be getting back to posting a new entry on the blog every week as there is ALWAYS something to talk about. Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment